Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Okay, let's give this a try...

Well, I have finally decided to give this blog thing a try. Thought it would be a neat way to capture some of our daily activities as well as keep in touch with family and friends. Here goes nothing......

Today is our eight year anniversary, and here I am on the internet instead of out on some fabulous night out on the town. Kevin is on-call tonight at the hospital and it looks like my exciting night, will instead consist of watching "Muppets from Outer Space" with Sam and sharing a cheese pizza! How romantic, huh?!?! Anyway, regardless of how lonely this anniversary has been, I wouldn't trade the past 8 years for anything - they've been far from boring!!! I am so blessed to have such a wonderful husband, a beautiful son, and the anticipation of a sweet little girl to come!! Here's to a lifetime of anniversaries, Kevin. I love you so much!

No comments: