Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Check out our new pics!

We recently had newborn and family portraits taken by a photographer here in Jonesboro - Georgia was only 10 days old! They are now available to view online at www.courtneyfitzwater.com - go to the website, click on client pages and then type in the password "bryant" -w/o the quotation marks, of course. The pictures ( there's a ton!) will then play as a slide show. I think there's some pretty cute ones of my kiddos. Of course, taking pictures of a 4 year old and a newborn is never easy! Now the only hard part will be deciding which ones to buy!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Beth,
I am very impressed with your slideshows.. They look great! It seems my grandchildren get cuter every time I see them. I could watch them over and over. Do you think I'm a little bit prejudiced? Naaahhh...