Friday, February 15, 2008

Georgia's Two Month Update

I can't believe my baby is already 2 months old. Well actually 2 1/2 months old if you want to be exact. It goes by all so fast. She went for her two month check-up on the 7th and Dr. Beck said she looks great! She weighs 11 lbs. 2 ozs. now and is 22 inches long. She can still wear her 0-3 month clothes, but not for much longer. She is really filling out and has the cutest little fat rolls on her legs! She's is such a pleasant baby and seems to already have such a sweet temperment. She's already my little sidekick and happily goes along for the ride as we take her big brother to school and therapies. She's been smiling for over a month now, and nothing melts my heart faster. Her whole face lights up and her big eyes just sparkle. She is also very "talkative" these days and just cooos all the time. She loves to be talked to and really thinks she is carrying on a conversation!

She's taking 5 ozs. of formula at a time now, that is when she can stop smiling long enough to take her bottle! She's been sleeping through the night for several weeks now, and I couldn't be happier ( or more thankful) for it! She's goes down around 10:30 p.m. and sleeps until 7:00 A.M. I told you she was an easy baby!! She's truly my little ray of sunshine and we couldn't ask for a sweeter or more beautiful little girl!

1 comment:

Grammy said...

These little smiles just melt my heart!