Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Birthday to You....(well actually us)

February is the month of birthdays for my family, and I'd be remiss if I didn't at least mention them here: Brett (31) on the 7th, ME! (32) on the 9th, and Kevin (34) on the 11th. Jim and Jake celebrate a birthday this month, as well. Kev and I celebrated our birthdays a week early this year with a trip to Tunica for a night of crab legs and gambling. Needless to say, the food was great, but the slots weren't so kind to me!! Kevin, however, did pretty well at the Roulette table. Either way, we had a blast, and got to enjoy some alone time, with kids spending the night with Grammy and Papa. Thanks Mom and Dad - you guys are the best! And thanks Kev, for my new phone - I LOVE IT!!!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Happy Birthday to you and Kevin!! Oh My Gosh, She had really grown. You weren't kidding when you said you were updating your blog. Maybe when we have lunch you can give me a lesson!!! See you soon