Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day 2008




How blessed I am this Mother's Day to be the mommy of two of the most beautiful children ever. My heart swells with pride. Sam and Georgia, Mommy loves you both and will be forever thankful that God saw me worthy enough to entrust your care to Daddy and I. I've had a lot of jobs in my life but never one as fullfilling as being a "Mama". I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond....

(They both looked so cute in their Sunday clothes this past weekend, but as you can tell one of them was not so keen on having his picture taken, and well, the other one, never stops posing!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beth, your family is just beautiful. Thank you so much for the support of our new addition and all of the blessings and trials that come with it. Your comments have been much help. I have enjoyed reading your blog. Great to keep in touch. Happy beladed Mother's Day. Danielle Hicks-Davis