Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Sam's Preschool Graduation






Sam had his official "graduation" ceremony from The Learning Center last Friday morning. It was such a cute program and all the kids were so excited. Since Sam "accidently" broke our digital camera last week, I had to borrow Grammy's and unfortunately did not get many pictures. We did capture lots of great video however, and once I figure out how to download video to my blog, I'll be sure to add it. They had the sweetest slide show at the beginning of the program with pictures of all of the children throughout their year's at TLC. Boy, did that get the tears flowing! I can't believe my baby is about to start kindergarten. Where does the time go? In any case, we are so proud of Sam and all he's accomplished thus far, and can't wait to see what progress the future holds for him. He is such a smart and determined little boy, and I truly believe that with a little work and lot of prayer, there is nothing he can't do. He is truly my hero and such a inspiration to us all.

2 comments:

Chris, Kelly, Christopher, and Ty Collinsworth said...

Way to go Sam! What fun and new things await you at Kindergarten! I know you will love it! Just try not to grow up too fast....your parents may not handle it! LOL! :)

OTmom said...

Sam, I am so proud of you! I know mommy and daddy are too!!!