Wednesday, June 25, 2008

"Wii" are having so much fun!!!





Thanks to our sweet Aunt Wendy, Sam is now the proud owner of his very own Wii! And as you can tell by the pics, he loves it! He's still getting the hang of the remote, but has the best time playing. Of course, that is when he can pry his daddy off of it!! Kevin and I made a pact that we would only play with it when the kids are in bed. Needless to say, we are both sleep deprived and sore from staying up all night playing tennis and baseball!

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like gramps is having fun too!! Beware of boxing. You will be so sore!!!!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had finally gotten the WII. That is wonderful. I learned that there is one about cars (not the movie). Wendy was telling me about it. Someway there is a steering wheel that is separate from the remote and if Sam were using it, it would turn the car in that direction. You'll have to talk to her. I know Sam is into cars and racing and it might be perfect for him.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I see Sam is enjoying the Wii and it seems that you, Uncle Kevin and Aunt Beth, guys are also enjoying the Wii!