Sunday, July 20, 2008

ABCD.......


Kevin found this on the kitchen floor last week. Sam has rediscovered the LeapFrog refridgerator magnets ( we've had them for years) and is suddenly infatuated with his ABCs. We're missing several of the letters, as you can see, but the thing that I found the most impressive (besides the obvious recognition of his letters) was the pattern in which they were placed. Of course, those who know Sam, realize this display screams his name!! Oh how I wonder what goes on in that sweet little mind of his.....

2 comments:

Laura said...

That is just amazing. I would love to know what he was thinking when he did that!!!

Anonymous said...

Kevin had shared with me about the alphabet right before he was going to work. I'm so glad you took a picture of it. I know he has worlds of information in his little mind. It's just that we have to get it to come out in some way. Whether verbally, or with the communication board, he is one smart cookie and he'll prove it over and over.