Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary, Honey!!

Today, Kevin and I have been married 9 years. Wow, sometimes it seems like just yesterday, and then on others, it seems like an eternity!! We've had a really low key day, but plan on a date night of dinner at Omar's (our favorite) and a movie (the new Batman) tomorrow night. Grammy was kind enough to offer her services for a much needed parents' night out!

Happy anniversary, Kevin! I love you more than words can express. Thanks for being such a wonderful husband, daddy, and friend.

6 comments:

The Johnson Fam said...

Happy Anniversary!! I hope you guys have a great date night!

Beth, I emailed you with my Photography info. Have a great weekend :)

Chris, Kelly, Christopher, and Ty Collinsworth said...

Happy Anniversary Kevin and Beth! Enjoy your date night together!

Chris and Kelly Collinsworth

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. My husband and I share your anniversary, 9 years on the 24th as well. Danielle Hicks Davis

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I wish you many more wonderful years together! Megan Miller

Tenille Rauls said...

Congratulations on such an accomplishment. May God continue to richly bless your marriage~

Anonymous said...

It doesn't seem like you have been married for nine years. It started out beautiful and it keeps getting better. Of course there are ups and downs, but you have two beautiful children, good health, a home, etc. Always remember to have God as the center of everything. Pray and God will see you through every situation.