Monday, September 15, 2008

A "Howling" Good Time....




Kevin, Sam and I attended our first Arkansas State football game of the season on Saturday night. This was my first time to cheer on the new "Red Wolves", and I have to admit that I was impressed with how well the university has made the transition to their new mascot - I did, however, have a few slips and found myself cheering for the "Indians" a few times - guess old habits die hard! Either way, the three of us had such a great time - despite the final score. We even managed to keep Hurricane Ike at bay until the game was over! Sam laughed and cheered the entire game and was in heaven with all the candy and stadium food! Kev and I try to make a conscious effort to spend some quality time with him away from little sis every once in a while - its nice to not have to compete for time alone with Mom and Dad! Thanks Grammy for watching Georgia for us. Here's to many more A-State family nights! GO RED WOLVES!!!!!

2 comments:

Chris, Kelly, Christopher, and Ty Collinsworth said...

Glad you guys went. I met up with Chris and the boys when I got off work. Got there just in time to see us tie it up then.....well, you know. Can't wait for this weekends game! Glad to see you guys are doing well. Those kids of yours sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had time with Sam. From his face I can tell he had a great experience.