Monday, November 10, 2008

I don't ever want to forget....

*The sweet way you crinkle up your nose when you smile.

*The way you fake cough to get someone's attention.

*The beautiful sound of your little voice, and the way you say "what's that?" or rather, "wats dat?" ALL the time!

*And when you're not saying that, your either wanting to go "outsi" (outside), or calling for "meme" (Maggie), or "Sa" (Sam).

*What a little monkey you are! You can climb up the entire flight of stairs at our house, and even climbed up the slide on our swing set all by yourself the other day.

*How you think you won't get in trouble when your told "no" if you just turn around and smile real big before proceeding!


I could go on and on, but I'll save more for your one year update. Wow....I can't believe we're almost there. Where has the year gone? Eleven months and counting....I love you Gigi!

No comments: