Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thanksgiving






What a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday we had this year! Our God has indeed blessed us richly! And our family tops the list! We had the best time last Thursday traveling from J'boro to Benton, Benton to LR and then on to Augusta. And while we were surrounded by family all day long, these were some of the only pictures I got all day (Guess I was too busy stuffing my face!) Anyway, my two kiddos were loved on all day long - and ate it up! Courtney and Hannah were only 2 of MANY, MANY cousins that day who took their turns doting on them, but I thought I'd post these pictures since they were so cute! As you can see, I have one child who is a camera hog and the other who refused to have his picture taken at all that day! And after a long day of traveling and being passed around, this little girl found one of her favorite spots to rest - on Papa's lap!

No comments: