Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My baby girl....with her baby girl!






Looks like I have quite the little mommy on my hands these days! This girl LOVES her baby dolls! Its so sweet to watch her love on them and feed them - heck, she'll even share a seat with them! And, no, she's not still in an infant seat - I bought a new one for our impending arrival, never expecting the endless fun it would provide Georgia! I can't begin to tell you the number of times each day those babies get put in and out of that seat! And as you can see, she finds it pretty comfy, as well!


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, sou o Clausewitz e gostaria de convidar você para visitar meu blog e conhecer alguma coisa do Brasil. Abração

Unknown said...

Dear Beth, Geargia is just too cute. Kevin is going to have to beat the boys aways with a stick one of these days.I love the way she plays with her dolls. She will probably think the new baby will be a doll, you will really have to keep an eye on her since she is such a busy body.

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet! I bet she'll be a good little mommy to her new baby brother/sister. I can't wait to hear what this one will be. Megan