Thursday, October 4, 2007

An early debut....




On Tuesday, we went to the doctor for our 4D ultrasound. It was so much fun!!! This baby girl, however, was none too happy with us for disturbing her sleep! We got such a kick out of watching her expressions - she was really trying to give us some dirty looks!!! So far, she weighs 3 lbs. 10 oz. and when measured shows a due date of December 2nd instead of the 16th, so it looks like we may have another early arrival on our hands (Sam was 3 weeks early). Anyway, we just think she's beautiful, but are having a hard time deciding who she looks like. So what do you think? We'd love to hear your opinions!

2 comments:

Grammy said...

She is so cute. I can't wait until she gets here! I can't tell who she looks like - just herself probably. I still think she's beautiful.

Grandma Jo said...

I can't tell who she looks like. I think she looks a lot like Sam. Of course she is beautiful. December 2 is fast approaching. I know you are anxious too. Love you so much and I pray that she turns pretty soon so you can have a normal delivery instead of C-section.