Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Pool Time







After a hard day of shopping and preschool, the kids felt it was time to unwind and relax in their new pool! We upgraded this year to bigger ( and deeper ) inflatable one, and needless to say, its a big hit with both of them! Sam wants to get in first thing in the morning (before breakfast - pajamas and all!) and Georgia loves to float around in her baby raft. You should see her kick her legs down there in the water - just like a little duck! She just motors herself all over the pool. And with the funniest expressions - soooo proud of herself! PS - I made these pictures with my new camera (thanks Kev!) I LOVE IT!!!!! It's so fancy and has so many neat settings, I can't wait to find out what all it can do. Some little 5 year old (I won't name any names......) broke mine last week, and its been torture waiting for my new one to come in. Much more pictures to come as I have fun learning/playing with this one!

5 comments:

Chris, Kelly, Christopher, and Ty Collinsworth said...

Okay, I am soooo jealous! You better know Chris is going to find out you got a new camera. LOL! I am asking for one, but I am sure "Santa" will have to bring it. Looks like the new pool is a hit! Too cute!
Chris said he saw Kevin at the Wellness Center.

Anonymous said...

Beth! It was so nice tohear from you! You and Kevin have the most beautiful little family! They all have those amazing blue eyes! Hope to add you to my blogroll!! Great to hear from you!!
Tambrey Kinley

Grandma Jo said...

Today I'm with Grandma Jo and I was looking at the blog. I thought That it was so cute of Georgia and Sam in the pool. I am also glad that Sam was looking at the camera.


- Katherine

Grandma Jo said...

You had sent these pictures to me a few days ago by e-mail and I just couldn't wait to share them with my co-workers. They both seem to love the water so I'm hoping on vacation that it's a good experience and Sam will enjoy the pool as much as he does the ocean.

Grandma Jo

Grammy said...

The camera did a great job, but the subjects are unbelievable! I know I'm prejudiced, but these little ones are so photogenic... I think I'd better go out and get some more photo albums.