Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Through the years...
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow


I simply can't believe my baby boy is 6 years old today! It seems like only yesterday you entered this world and changed my life for the better. Upon the realization that there are no baby pictures of Sam on my blog (since I only started it a few years ago), I figured it was high time I showed off a few pictures of my beautiful baby boy. Here's to you Sam: from the tiny baby boy you were to the fine young man you've become. Happy Birthday, Toodles! I love you.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Well, I've been bawling my eyes out. Where did our sweet baby go and who is that beautiful little boy who took his place? We are so blessed. He has brought us more joy than we ever imagined... Grandchildren are wonderful!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm right there with your mom! I got tears in my eyes watching your baby boy turn into a little man and I just want to know how to stop that from happening to mine. Sam is so beautiful! I hope that he had a wonderful birthday. Megan Miller