Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SURPRISE!!!!


8 weeks gestation (3/9/09)

We're having (another) baby!!
That's right you are now looking at the first baby picture of one of the 3 most beautiful babies in the whole world (brother and sister are the other two, of course!) I am now 9 weeks pregnant and in this picture the baby was only 8 weeks old (about the size of a pea!) Because of it's small size, its really difficult to make out in this picture. But the round shape on top is not the baby, its the yolk sac. The baby is underneath that, you can barely make out its sweet little arms and legs. And if this were animated, you'd see its sweet little heart beating at 163 beats per minute! And you'd hear mine pounding with pride!

We are super excited!! And still in just a little bit of shock! Not that this wasn't planned, it just happened VERY quickly! Our sweet little bundle's due date is October 17th, and we can hardly wait! Just the thought of a new little face and personality around our home gets me so excited! Who will this one look like? Will he/she have Sam's laid-back disposition or Georgia's BIG personality? Will they have the same big pretty eyes of the other two? And what will big brother and sister think about our new addition? Sam's so good with Georgia, I fully expect for him to carry on the role of gentle protective big brother. As for Georgia, we'll see....I can see her being another little mommy to this one! I am already positively IN LOVE!!!

5 comments:

Anita Pope said...

Congrats Beth! Wishing you all the best!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Beth, I'm so excited for you guys!! I'm wondering how many kids I wrote down in your time capsule? Ha!! I think it was two named, Sam and Georgia. I can't wait to find out who this one will be. Congrats!!!! Love- Megan
P.S. I became a blogger- little bitty miller.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on number three! Welcome to the club :). Hope you have a wonderfully-healthy pregnancy. Danielle

Anonymous said...

We are having another little boy around July 14th, my birthday present!!! I'm getting really excited. I actually saw him kick on my right side this morning. What a wonderful feeling to know you're creating such a perfect little bundle. I hope that you're feeling well. When is your due date? Megan

weathers family said...

Dear Beth,
I love the pictures as usual and your new blog page is great. I wish I knew how to do all of that stuff. My computer at home is too old to do a lot of stuff,got to wait until my kids leave home to get a new one. Do you know what the new baby is going to be yet? Maybe this one will be the best of both Sam and Georgia. Love always, Donna