Friday, May 15, 2009

Oh my gosh....how could I forget???

Even with all the craziness that end-of-school year activities bring, I can't believe that I almost forgot to blog about our exciting news....WE'RE HAVING.....ANOTHER GIRL!!!! That's right, the Bryant household is about to get another estrogen boost! (Poor Kev and Sam!) We went to the doctor last week for my 17 week check up, and my doctor asked if I wanted to see if she could sneak me in for a quick gender scan (I think she's as excited and curious as I am!) so of course, I said SURE!! So thanks to sweet Dr. Wilkie's manuvering, we were able to sneak down the hall and take a look at our newest little princess! I was so surprised - again, my mommy's instinct was way off ( thought for sure it was a boy) and there she was! So sweet! We even sneaked a peek at her in 4D! Still super tiny (still under 1 lb) but absolutely beautiful! Thankfully, Kevin had the day off and was there with me! Even Georgia got to see her new little sister! I am so excited for her, and Sam! Now he'll have 2 sweet sisters to look after him...I can't think of anything better! Bring on the PINK!!!

Pictures coming soon!!



post signature

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!