Saturday, June 13, 2009

Easter 2009







Better late than never, right??? I know this post is soooo overdue, but I couldn't just skip ahead a few months and forget about Easter! We had a great day (despite the torrential downpour)! Since Sam woke up before the crack of dawn...as usual...he got the chance to hunt his eggs outside before the rain moved in. Georgia, on the other hand, decided to sleep in and had to hunt her eggs in the living room before church. Grammy, Papa, and my Nanny came up for church and to eat lunch with us. I made a ham, hashbrown casserole, green beans, and rolls. And Grammy brought my favorite, her strawberry pie for dessert. Everything was delicious - if I do say so myself! Sarah and Zach joined us for lunch, as well, since Scott was on call. What a wonderful day with the best family and friends!



post signature

No comments: